WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ
(Passing requires 4 correct answers)
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? *116
2) Which country makes Panama hats? *Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get cat gut? *Sheep
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? *November
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? *Squirrel
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name? *Albert
8) What color is a purple finch? *Crimson
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? *New
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
*Orange, of course.
What do you mean you failed?
Pass this on to some other brilliant friends . . .
© 2001 - Ljiljana, Mara,